Wednesday 26 June 2013

outfit post: just another striped tee..


Um Brisbane? Have you gone crazy, it's winter! So why are you giving me sunny day's to wear skirts? But i'm not complaining, I love going from summer dressing during the day to winter dressing of a night time. And all I had to change to this outfit was throw on my black leather pants instead of my skirt! But seriously, Queensland is having such a gorgeous winter this year, bright blue skies and sun out nearly every day. 

My mum say's stripes are consuming me, which is true because nearly every good top I own involves stripes! I can now see where Christie from Dark Blue Stripes is coming from! But you can never go wrong with minimalistic styling of a great striped tee or blouse. 

I will be releasing some pretty exciting news soon, which involves a project I have been working on (may or may not involve my love of shopping).  So can I ask my followers a question? What are the key things you look for when you shop online? I would really love to know. 

SPORTSGIRL Long Sleeve Striped Tee
OASAP Faux Leather Zipped Mini Skirt
ASOS White Heeled Sandals
DKNY Watch

3 comments:

  1. Super cute. Loving the monochrome stripes.

    Christie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt is perfect!

    great look

    Jess xo

    http://whatwouldkarldo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank-you jess! it means so much for you to have stopped by my blog :) x

      Delete