Sunday 23 June 2013

Home Sweet Home


For something a little different, I decided to do an "in home" shoot. Now that I am on holiday's and no longer have assignment's to stress over, I find myself sitting around home nearly twenty-four hours a day. 

My sister (photographer behind my photo's) and I have been planning to turn our spare room, into a beauty room for quite a few months now. Our white leather lounge was delivered on the weekend, and we have decided to go with a grey, white and pink colour scheme which we think suits both of our personalities (girly and minimalistic). It is one of the only rooms in the house which get's the most natural sunlight, and I have found myself relaxing and enjoying our new room quite a bit. 

Another main reason for this post was also to remind you all, that you will no longer be able to view my posts of follow me through Google Friend Connect. I would hate for anyone to miss out so please follow my Bloglovin account which can be found here. I also have recently discovered the Bloglovin app, which is easy for me to keep up to date with all of my favourite blogs where ever I am!

ROMWE Asymmetric Black Shorts
MISS SHOP Black & White Sleeved Top (similar) 
ADORNE Pink Bib Necklace
FAMOUS FOOTWEAR Knee High Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment