Sunday 26 May 2013

outfit post: Graffiti Me


Such gorgeous weather today in Brisbane, who would have even known what season it was! However despite it one can not say that black leather and heat go well together. By the end of this shoot my legs felt like they were on fire! I pass by this wall everyday on the train and have only just noticed how cool it would be to shoot in front of it! From what I could gather it was next to a tattoo shop and a few of the graffiti pictures incorporated tattoo guns, so I assumed it was their work. 

Now this may seem weird, but I love the effect leather look pants have on your ankles. I spotted these Bardot leather pants the other week and decided i'd give them some thought, when i'd made my decision to buy them I was lucky I did. Last pair in stock, and my size- talk about luck! They are really well fitting and have zips at the ankles, to choose to show off a bit of leg or to keep them in the pants (see what I did there, haha). I can't wait to introduce them to lot's of the other winter clothes in my wardrobe so be prepared to see them some more in winter posts. 


Now my shoes! Just to talk about luck some more, I found these on ASOS but they were in black and suede. I looked at them and thought to myself "If only they were white, and leather". But they didn't and I couldn't find anything remotely similar to the heeled sandal within my struggling budget so I had set my decision on the black. Only to find out they were sold out, but they had white available! So without a single doubt in my mind, I bought them there and then. When they arrived I was a bit bummed to see they were a little big, but the perks of working in a shoe shop, I knew how to fix the slight problem ASAP. And not sure if i'd mentioned, but I got my first tattoo last month and this is my first post which shows it off. 


What do you think of this look? I'd love to hear. 

x

BARDOT Wet Look Pant

MINK PINK Stripe Boxy Boat Neck Tee
ASOS Holographic Clutch Bag and White Heeled Sandals
SABO SKIRT Round Sunglasses

2 comments:

  1. love this look, such a lovely location! and your tattoo is gorgeous, such a nice placement x


    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post so much! the location is fab and you look fab too. i especially love the bag and shoes

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete