Monday 10 June 2013

inspire me. #2


Yes, i'm still alive! I had to undergo surgery last thursday to remove my wisdom teeth (ouch!) After being locked up and restricted to rest on the couch for a couple of day's I have been to keen and eager to get out and do a shoot for my blog, but know that it is probably in everyone's best interest that I don't because I still look like a puffer fish in the face. However I needed to post something, and what better than some inspiration to get me through tough times. 

P.S IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY NOTICED LEATHER, RIPPED DENIM AND STRIPES JUST REALLY DO SOMETHING FOR ME. 


IMAGES VIA Rare-Pleasure, Wishbones and Wanderlust & I Want Big Closet

1 comment:

  1. i really really like your blog, and this post is so nice, but you should try to post bigger pictures!:D (if you need help, let me know :) )

    following you now, check out my blog!
    www.paleshadows.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete