Sunday 19 May 2013

Thank-You Postman Pat!




Should I, Shouldn't I? My only two thoughts this morning as the postman pulled up, tooted and waited for me to run out and sign for my parcels. Only thing, I was still in my pyjamas. I did it anyway. 

I knew exactly what it was and I wanted it now. I find just such a rush in ripping open parcels and finding what's inside. I'm all for quality and popular items, but not when the total cost of them is an arm and a leg. For example these black asymmetrical shorts. I looked and looked and looked at all of my shipping options for the ever so dreamt over Zara Black Asymmetric Wrap Skort, but when I came across these on romwe.com I kept flicking back and forth from the Zara website to the picture of these. They looked exactly the same and for a fraction of the price, I knew I had to have them. So for any Aussies wanting to snap up a pair of Zara look alines, these are definitely worth a go!


These three pieces are just a few staples for the season ahead and fit nicely into my freshly decluttered wardrobe. Plus i just love the small floral detail on this white blouse, just enough floral to not look like nana's curtains, as my aunty says. 


I think this is the last of my shopping for now, until work picks up again I have zero dollars to mess around with. My boyfriends Mum has just come back from Paris and seeing all of her photo's has kicked my butt into gear and wanted to start saving for my Europe 2014 trip! For now i'll just work with what i've got in my wardrobe and experiment with different pieces. 

Bring on the week ahead! 
xx 

1 comment:

  1. love the dupe for the zara skort x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete