Friday 17 May 2013

outfit post: beetlejuice.


It's here, it's here! My holographic clutch is here, and even better in person! Today is just another typical monochromatic blog post. Seriously, it's so hard for me to buy colour! I just don't know what colours work with my skin tone, downside of being so pale. So incredibly in love with this fur/woollen cardigan, i'm sure my boyfriend could agree that it is so snuggly. It adds a good texture to any outfit and is possibly one of the warmest jackets i've worn. Unfortunately I don't think Queensland is going to receive the winter I was hoping for, a part from today this week has been absolutely gloomy, wet and cold. *sad face* But it was lovely to see a bit of sun out today! 


I've been wanting to do a shoot at this location for a while, just a local lake that looks gorgeous of an afternoon as the sun does down. However I must say that's about all it's got going for it! 


Still hanging out for the days when my Romwe order arrives, but for when it does. Watch out! 

Wishing everyone a happy weekend
 x

BLACKMILK Beetlejuice Leggings

COTTON ON Muscle Tee
DISSH Snowed Under Coat
ASOS Holographic Clutch
JELLY BEANS Clear Jelly Sandals

1 comment:

  1. wow, i just found your blog and immediately followed! i love your style! i have that coat too, so so so snuggly! x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete