Friday 10 May 2013

Just Purchased!

Just Purchased
So this isn't even all of it, but in the past week and a half I have purchased over thirteen pieces of clothing, shoes and accessories. There actually isn't a day that goes by and I don't online shop. How do I stop this dangerous behaviour, before my bank account ruins me? And is there such meetings for shoppers anonymous? I get anxious when my items don't arrive by the estimated date and when they do i'm never home! (Sick of those annoying "Sorry we missed you" post office cards).   

The strange thing about my purchased goods is that they are a mixture between summer & winter.. Lot's of tee's and shorts. But I love layering in winter and in Queensland, Australia the days are warm but the nights are freezing so to me, it doesn't look or sound so weird. 


Can anyone else put their hand up with me and admit their shopping habits are becoming uncontrollable? Well, cheers to never wanting to do anything about it. Hehe..


Weekend time equals work time, sadly I don't think there will be time for outfit posts *sad face*. But i'm hoping next week when a few new things arrive. So please keep posted! 

x Em



OTHER UK c/o Asos Rose T-Shirt
SPORTSGIRL Cut Out Boots
BONDI SANDS Self Tanning Lotion
VICTORIA SECRET PINK Panties

3 comments:

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pieces are all so lovely! I have a shopping problem too.... it's definitely out of hand and I've put myself on a shopping ban until the end of May! I'm pretty sure as soon as June comes around I'll have to go and spend all that money I've saved anyway... x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, yes i certainly agree it gets out of hand. But I am meant to be saving for a trip to Europe. How I will ever get there is beyond me.
      x

      Delete