Friday 12 April 2013

outfit post: on site.



This is what I wore to college today! The weather was so random, and I really couldn't pick it. However I really desperately wanted an excuse to show off my newly purchased boyfriend jeans. I was quite hesitant to buy these and it took me a while. 

Only recently did I go through a stage of hating jeans and the way they looked at me, but last year I bought my first pair of jeans and ever since I love wearing jeans however I have to have the perfect pair that compliments my body shape. These are so comfortable and I have to say I like them so much better than all of my skinny pairs of jeans! As soon as I got home my ASOS parcel had also arrived which meant I could throw my new platforms on with it! 

I think this outfit is so casual and definitely very 'boyfriendy', but I love it because I think with the right accessories, shoes and makeup it becomes so easy to make it such a feminine outfit. 

So... What is everyone's opinions on boyfriend jeans this season? Yay or Nay?
Enjoy the weekend
x

COTTON ON Boyfriend Jeans
COLETTE HAYMAN Chunky Chain Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment