Tuesday 23 April 2013

Current Obession: Neon Stripes

Neon Stripes

Just a quick post: 
Two things I just can't get over at the moment is neon green and stripes. In Queensland because we don't get an overly cold winter you can still get away with t-shirts and heeled sandals during the day (even though I wish we could live in boots, blazers and jackets everyday)! I still haven't found my perfect breton tee, but this oversized one comes pretty close. Tomorrow is my birthday so who knows what presents my friends and family have up their sleeves. Keep an eye out in the next couple of day's for my birthday outfit posts as I spend the weekend mixing and mingling with friends and great food!

Happy ANZAC day everyone & enjoy your weekends 
x
WITTNER Ralex Heels
HELLO PARRY Neon Peplum Top

No comments:

Post a Comment