Friday 5 April 2013

outfit post: lines & stripes

                                     
This is what I wore on Friday, I went shopping in Brisbane with my Grandma, Mum & Sister. Now everyone, I am driving my boyfriend absolutely insane at the amount of times I bring up online internet stores on my laptop or when I tell him that i've been shopping. He is actually concerned for me! But over the past week I have bought more then I probably should have, but hey i'm working hard to buy them! 

Since 'white on white' is so in at the moment and leather, I had to own a pair of little leather shorts (or fakes). I purchased these on ebay, and was so nervous of the quality since there are so many disgusting fake leather materials out there. When these arrived though I fell in-love. They are just so perfect and are a really great fitting. I thought they rocked really well with my striped top to complete my forever expanding monochromatic wardrobe. 

I hope everyone had a great easter break! However sadly the week is ending quickly which means back to college next week, but plenty more excuses for outfit posts. 

x

COTTON ON Striped Tee
SABO SKIRT Sunglasses
DKNY Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment