Friday 22 March 2013

Autumn & Winter Wishlist

Autumn & Winter Wishlist



I created my collection on polyvore! With my struggling bank account due to being a student, one can only dream right? But where there's a will there's a way. Sticking to my favourite colour scheme B&W, these staple pieces will pop into my wardrobe in the upcoming season whether my money restricts me too or not! But hey, my birthday is coming up? ;) 
What is everyone else's basics for autumn and winter 2013?

JEFFERY CAMPBELL Buckle Booties
KLEAR KLUTCH Clear Clutch or similar
JELLY BEANS Clear Sandals
FRONT ROW SHOP Boyfriend Jeans or similar



2 comments:

  1. Nice wishlist! How can I follow you babe? I just came across your blog :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you can either follow me through blogger or bloglovin'. x

      Delete