Tuesday 11 June 2013

outfit post: the grunge effect


Today I went for a very 'grungy' look, which is a bit different for me but I liked it! Another shot with my angled leather skirt which may I say is much more comfier with stockings thrown under neath to avoid the back riding up. Was going to throw a jacket over, but it wasn't that cool. A leather jacket or white blazer would still have gone quite well with it to give it a winter feel. I'm back up and running, my bruising came out in my face today but nothing a little makeup couldn't fix! Had to avoid facing the camera a lot, but I was still over the moon to be back out shooting my outfits. Officially on holidays, which means no more assessment, yay! Enjoy the upcoming week my friends. 
x

COTTON ON Striped Tee

SPORTSGIRL Cut Out Boots
OASAP Faux Leather Zipped Mini Skirt
COLETTE HAYMAN Thick Chain Necklace 

No comments:

Post a Comment