Thursday 25 April 2013

outfit post: birthday details


Ah today is my birthday! Finally 18 (woot, woot). I bought this outfit online weeks ago, but thought it was too perfect to pull out for no special occasion. So today it was my "birthday outfit". I am in love with this leather skirt and it's just such a perfect flattering fit for me, I feel so sexy in it! And jelly shoes, how comfortable are they? Can anyone remind me why I hadn't invested in some earlier?


Today's adventures included: receiving plenty of presents (including the gorgeous diamond ring shown from my wonderful boyfriend and clear jellies from my wonderful friend), drinking my first legal cocktail and playing the pokie machines at the local tavern. Sounds so bogan, but because my birthday falls on a public holiday I have not had birthday festivities in a few years, so I was just so humbled that I could spend today with my family and closet friends. Getting so excited to continue the wonderful celebrations over the weekend as I spend the weekend in Brisbane City with some beautiful people. Get ready to be fed with a few blog posts about it all! 


Oh & I also got my haircut on Monday, may not look any different but I decided to chop a lot off, because I wanted a fresh new look and hair feel to go with my fresh new future of being an adult!



xx

ASOS Barcode Tee
JELLY BEANS Clear Jelly Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment