Friday 5 July 2013

ocean view rd.


This morning I was feeling spontaneous and sick of sitting on my bum all day long for the past three weeks, so I told my sister to get up get dressed and ready to go for a road trip. She had no idea where we were going and to be honest neither did I! Decided to drive through some countryside when we saw a sign called "Ocean View Road" it sounded cool so we both were a little excited to see where the winding road would take us. Skipping straight to the point and being brutally honest no where along that 3km stretch of road was there any sort of ocean view what-so-ever. Nothing but trees, greenery and lot's of mountains and hills. I wasn't complaining though because it is spontaneous scenic tourist drives like this that make me truly appreciate the great country I live in. 

This is my very last weekend before I go back to college *sad & crying face*, but in a way I am very excited to get back to studying because it gives me something to cure my boredom. Hope everyone still at school had a great holiday and those of you still on uni holiday's, screw you ;)


ASOS High Waisted Black Jeans
COTTON ON Black Muscle Tank
PRICE TAGG BOUTIQUE Zipper Blazer

2 comments:

  1. wow, such a lovely location, the photos look gorgeous! I sadly have to go back to school this week too, I feel your pain girl x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous and i love your necklace! Lovely view too! xx Maylis

    http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete